Monday, September 8, 2008

Making Cookies with Mom




About a month ago, we made cookies together for the first time, and Abby absolutely loved it! I probably should have done it ages ago, but I was concerned about having Abigail eat all that sugar. I finally decided it was worth it. She doesn't really eat too many at a time, and at least they have a lot of oatmeal! I guess I should try Mom's honey recipe. Those of you who don't care a hoot about sugar are now wondering what the big deal is, and those of you who are absolutely fanatical about giving your kids no sugar are thinking this is awful. Thats okay, I'm starting to get more relaxed about choosing my own way for me and my child, no matter what others think. Anyway. . . we had Fun! Abby loved running her hands through the dry ingredients. I think she looks pretty darn cute cooking in her princess ballet dress-up as well!

5 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I love she is all dressed up! Cooking with kids is the best!

rachel said...

Good for you Rachel! How fun for Abby. She is so gorgeous!

Birrd said...

I think that people should be required to wear purple tutus while making cookies. Except that no one could ever be as cute as Abby even if they were making cookies in a purple tutu.

Kirsten said...

I love the kitchen it is so roomy. She looks so cute cookig with her mama. Glad you captured it on camera.

Paula said...

She is so cute! I love it!! I'll bet it was so much fun!