Sunday, July 20, 2008

My sister's wedding day

Here are some great pictures of my sister Heather's wedding day. She and her new husband, Stu, were married on June 27, 2008 in the Manti, Utah Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is a shot of all our side of the family who were able to attend. My oldest brother and his family couldn't make it, but every one else is there.
My sisters: Frances, Heather, Brita and me.


Abigail absolutely refused to pose with all her cousins and the bride, but then, when that photo was all done, she went over and started posing with Heather as if all she had wanted all along was to be the star of the show!

I love this romantic picture.


A great shot of the couple with a full view of the Manti Temple in the background. My Mom and Dad were also married in this temple, and the made the day feel even more special to us.




No comments: